In accordance with the provisions of Articles 13 and 14 of (EU) REGULATION 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of individuals in terms of the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of said data, we would like to provide you with the following information:
Name and contact details of the data controller:
The data controller is Acrilux SRL in the person of the legal representative – Via S.P. 571-KM10+983 – 62019 Recanati (MC) – Tel: 07175991- Email: [email protected]
The reasons for processing collected data and the legal basis for data processing
Data will be processed in a lawful, correct and transparent way in compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of EU Reg. 679/16.
- Fulfilment of requested pre-contractual activities and the provision of products/services related to the agreements stipulated between the parties;
- Achievement of the obligations inherent in and consequent to the performance of all administrative, accounting, tax and social security activities;
- Execution of activities inherent to relationships with financial, social security and welfare institutions, chambers of commerce and all organisations responsible for carrying out inspections and checks on the correct fulfilment of the purposes related to the activities carried out;
Type of data processed
The data supplied by you and processed by Acrilux SRL is necessary for the reasons listed above and will involve personal data and everything related to the data controller’s fulfilment of the purposes stated above.
Recipients of personal data
“Recipient” means a natural or legal person, public authority, service or any other organisations that receives personal data, whether it is a third party or not.
As regards the activities carried out by Acrilux SRL, the recipients of your personal data may include:
- associates, subsidiaries, controlling companies, affiliates or companies in any way connected to the data controller;
- employees and collaborators in their capacity as persons involved in the processing of data for the performance of the services requested by you;
- any individuals external to our company, with whom we have entered into precise agreements regarding the measures to be taken in order to guarantee the security of the data entrusted to them, data will be processed exclusively for the purposes indicated above;
- financial, social security and welfare institutions, chambers of commerce and all organisations responsible for carrying out inspections and checks on the correct fulfilment of the purposes indicated above;
The data controller’s intention to transfer data to a third country or an international organisation
The data controller does not intend to transfer data to a third country or an international organisation.
The length of time for which personal data will be stored, or if that information cannot be provided, the criteria used to determine said period of time.
Acrilux SRL will store the data of interested parties until the aforementioned purposes are achieved or until a request for deletion is submitted.
After this period of time, data will be used anonymously and purely for statistical, analytical and historical purposes.
Access to data
Your data is only accessible by duly trained and appointed members of staff with a specific letter of appointment and is managed in paper format or with the help of IT tools. Organisational measures are used in order to ensure and guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of all collected data. Data stored on paper is placed in specific archives and divided by category of individual; Acrilux SRL has instructed the relevant employees regarding the immediate communication of data following a request by an interested party.
- All interested parties are allowed to access their data by submitting a written request to the data controller, or via email in order to:
- Verify its truthfulness;
- Change it if it is inaccurate;
- Add supplementary information;
- Request its deletion;
- Limit data processing;
- Object to data processing
The data controller is obliged to respond without undue delay.
Deletion of data
In compliance with the interested party’s corresponding right of access, Acrilux SRL has prepared procedures so that interested parties can request that their personal data is deleted or that the processing of their personal data is limited without unjustified delay for the following reasons:
- Because the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected;
- Because the interested party has revoked their consent to the processing of data;
- Because the interested party opposes data processing;
- Because the data is being unlawfully processed
Acrilux SRL has implemented a deletion deadline of 30 days from receipt of the request by the data controller in the instances mentioned above.
Said deletion cannot be carried out if there are any conflicting legal obligations.
Without prejudice to the deletion deadline, all requests can be sent by email to [email protected]
Additional rights belonging to the interested party:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the data processing based on consent before said consent was revoked (Art 13)
- The right to lodge a complaint in the manner prescribed by the supervisory authority (Art 13)
- The right of the interested party to oppose at any time, for reasons related to his or her particular situation, the processing of personal data concerning him or her, including profiling. The data controller refrains from further processing personal data unless he or she can prove the existence of binding legitimate reasons to proceed with processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject. (Art 21)
- The data subject’s right to object to the processing of data concerning him or her, if it is processed for direct marketing purposes. Following opposition, said data can no longer be processed for these purposes. (Art 21)
- The data subject’s right to object to the processing of data with historical-scientific purposes, unless public interest prevails. (Art 21)
Nature of data provision
The provision of data is optional, however, any refusal to provide said data and failure to consent to its processing will make it impossible to carry out the activities you have requested.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
Acrilux SRL does not use fully automated decision making processes, human intervention is always required.